Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Number Sequence Puzzles

I've seen a ton of number sequence puzzles lately, but they all seemed to count from 1 to 10.  I wanted to be able to differentiate, so I decided to make my own puzzles! I made my puzzles so youngsters can practice counting by 1's, 2's, 5's, and even 10's.  I had so much fun with this, I plan on making a lot more of these in my future (and perhaps even some alphabet ones, too!)!!  Keep reading to see some of the puzzles I made and to grab the freebie!!

I'm excited about my Cool Cat set!  I'll be doing a lot with Pete the Cat the first week of school, so these will be perfect!  If you want to check out my Cool Cat set, click here.

 

 I also love seasons, so of course I had to make a set of puzzles that included the four seasons.  How cute is that worm?!  If you want to check out my seasons set, click here.

 

 And finally, perhaps a trip to grandmother's house through the woods? Click here and you'll be brought over to TeachersPayTeachers and can download it for free.

 

Happy sequencing!

No comments:

Post a Comment