Sunday, February 3, 2013

Forms of Energy Foldable Graphic Organizer

Can I just say how much I am LOVING creating these Foldable Graphic Organizers....and as much as I'm loving creating them - I can't begin to explain how excited I am when I see one of my students open their notebooks (without me telling them to!) to use one of these! 

So here's my latest one....Forms of Energy...I've included 7 forms of energy (mechanical, chemical, solar, light, heat, sound, and electrical).  I've also included graphics, which lend themselves very well to using this FGO as an assessment if one wants to do that!

Here it is mounted and ready to go into their notebooks: 

 
Here's what the inside looks like, all completed.  The product on TpT has it four different ways (complete, just clipart, just definitions, and blank):

 
Here it is with just a couple of tabs open:

 
Here's the page at the end with just the clipart so students can cut and paste them if you don't want them to have to draw their examples:


Yep....I'm pretty happy with how this turned out!  And it's on sale TODAY in my TpT Store in honor of Sunday Super Special!  Hope you find it ELECTRIFYING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment