Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veterans Day Writing Project

This year for Veterans Day I saw the cutest little writing project on Pinterest. To my delight, after following the links I found it could be purchased on Teachers Pay Teachers for just $3! I immediately bought it and this is what we ended up with!


Even though the project was intended for younger grades, my fifth graders had fun putting it together. While we were working on the project, we took turns talking about the veterans we know in our lives!

Oh, and if you like the "Thank You, Veterans!" sign...I'll post a video later how to do that using Microsoft Publisher! It's SOOOO easy, you won't believe it!

If you teach the younger grades you might just want to check out Miss Kindergarten's website, too! She's the creative mind behind this fun project!


No comments:

Post a Comment