Friday, November 23, 2012

Publisher Tutorial

Ok...so today I thought I'd put up a little tutorial to help teachers (and anyone else out there who wants to learn!) create some really fun signs for bulletin boards, class book covers - anything you can think of using Publisher!

Here's a sign I made in under 3 minutes using Publisher. If I mat it on cardstock and laminate it - it'll look professionally done!


For a fairly fast-paced tutorial click here. The video is a little under 5 minutes long. If you need something a little slower paced, I've broken it down step-by-step below. Just click on what you need! All of these tutorials are using Publisher.

Inserting and Formatting Word Art: about 3 minutes
Inserting and Formatting Shapes: about 4 minutes
Inserting Pictures as Fill: about 2 1/2 minutes
Inserting Pictures and Shapes as Backdrops: about 2 minutes
Aligning Objects: about 1 1/2 minutes


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Stacy! You're very sweet! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete