Sunday, August 26, 2012

PTA Displays

Although I can't be at my daughter's school as often as some of the other moms, one way I like to stay involved is to be an active part of the PTA. For the last 2 years I have served as the Programs Chair with another wonderful mom (who also happens to be a teacher) and this year I am thrilled that I will be the chair for Teacher Appreciation. We started out the year with a spectacular luncheon during inservice week and today I put up a display (with two other board members) of all the teachers and staff members, with their names and positions. We also put up a display to showcase all of the students whose parents have joined PTA...and I'm very happy with the number of members so far considering we've only had Meet the Teacher Night!!

Membership Display:

Teacher Display (Whole Board):

Teacher Display (Close Up of Board):

No comments:

Post a Comment