Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Late Homework Form

Students in my class know that if for any reason they don’t turn their homework in, they need to turn in one of these forms in its place. If I can staple the form to the actual assignment, I do that. Otherwise, it gets stapled in their assignment book. This ensures that parents are aware when their child does not complete their homework. It also cuts down on excuses that are not completely accurate. In addition, I then have documentation if I ever need it as our district has a very strict late work policy! I love this form because students fill it out, not me! And parents love it because it keeps them informed! I hope you find it useful, too!

To download this freebie click here to go to my TeachersPayTeachers store.




I would really appreciate it if you would take the time to rate this freebie!

Happy teaching!
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment