Saturday, July 28, 2012

Award!

So about two weeks ago I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Brigid from Brigid’s Daily Lesson Log. Problem was I didn’t know how to add it to my blog! Thanks to Megan over at I teach. What’s Your Super Power? I not only learned how to do this, but a whole bunch of other things for my blog! If you are struggling with all the ins and outs of blogging, you have got to check her out!

So here's the award I won:


This award highlights blogs that have fewer than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste this award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal 5 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blog.

Here are the 5 bloggers I am awarding today:
1. Hilary at Fifth Grade Fancy
2. Mrs. Karod at Colorful Teaching
3. Mrs. P at The Polka Dot Owl
4. Lara at Organized Teaching Addict
5. Roseanne at The Teachable Moments of Fifth Grade

Check out these teachers' blogs and give them some credit!! And don't forget to check out Brigid’s blog, Brigid’s Daily Lesson Log!!

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through the Newbie Blog Hop. It looks great! I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award. Hop on over to my blog to "pick up" your award and read the rules as they were sent to me. I am now your newest follower.
    celebratefirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh...thank you so much for the award! I greatly appreciate it! I can't wait to head over to your blog and take a look! Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you're following me now! I can't wait to see your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A fellow Texan!

    I've nominated you for an award! Check it out here!

    I'm your newest follower!

    -Noelle
    The Frizz in First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh....thanks, Noelle! Although, I'm not actual a Texan, just hanging my hat here for a while :D

      Delete